How might a community app foster a Nongsa Digital Park (NDP) community, so as to enable workers at NDP to conveniently access facilities and services, and easily connect to their peers?
NDP is looking for a comprehensive concierge app -- and if and where appropriate, supporting hardware like sensors, check-in devices, etc. -- that:
Validates the identity of the user
- Supports employee and visitor management, such that the app replaces facility access card to control entry and exit of specific buildings like the co-working space (as an alternative, an access card could be issued and synced with the app)
- Enables booking of facilities and services, such as the local ojeks (motorcycle taxis), food, etc.
- Supports facility management
- Analyses the data to produce insights, for example, real-time footfall to better control the density of people in any particular building
- Shows the user's digital health certificates, like vaccination status
- Demonstrates compliance to high standards of privacy and data protection